Not every home is listed, with Darlene’s connections in the community and her widespread contacts, Darlene can find you your ideal home that fits your every criteria.
Her knowledge in construction and her detailed eye for renovations makes her one of a kind in this field. She will:
- Consider your current lifestyle as well as any lifestyle changes you foresee longer term.
- Choose neighborhoods in close proximity to the amenities that are most important to you such as schools, shopping, entertainment, recreation, transportation, etc.
- Consider your commute time to work, school, friends, and family.
- Determine the size of home you require, such as the minimum number of bedrooms, as well as any other space requirements.
- Understand the home features that are most important to you, such as additional bathrooms, or maybe a bigger backyard.
- Decide on a property type that suits your lifestyle, needs, and finances whether condo, townhouse, single or family.
- Absolute commitment to protecting you confidentiality and your privacy.
- Experienced eye for detail, elegance, and quality.
- Understand whether specific communities and features will match your lifestyle needs and long term goals.
- Use her market knowledge, negotiation skill and assist you to understand the home buying process.
- Provide Relocation Home Purchase assistance if you’re moving from abroad using her experience as a former Relocation Manager.
- Assist in Loan Pre-Qualification. I can assist with referring you to experienced Lenders.
- Comprehensive Property search in order to present all properties that meet your criteria. I utilize the Multiple Listing System (MLS), For Sale by Owner Databases, and information about Auctions and private sales to locate properties of interest to you.
- Visit properties. I will arrange home showings and keep track of the properties that we’ve visited.
- Facilitation and Management of Transaction Elements, including, but not limited to:
- Preparation and Presentation of the Purchase Offer and Contract, including Deposit
- Preparation of a Comparative Market Analysis
- Home Inspections (including Structure, Mold, Pool, Seawall, Dock, etc.)
- Financing Commitment
- Condo Document Delivery
- Homeowners’ or Condo Association Application and Approval
- Securing Quotes for and obtaining Home Insurance
- Property Survey
Please fill out the form below and Darlene can begin the search for your next dream home.
[contact-form-7 id=”123″ title=”Buying”]